2013年6月4日星期二

I need one day 48hours to rest

Hi June,hope tis month all thing won't go wrong did
really unfortunately of tis month start 2days
haiz,wad the bullshit Days


this pic of shooting is my lovely one!
haha look too blush & slim! 
Thanks My Photographer ya!

yes,Dimple girl am I
haha thanks mommy born it for me!
But my freindz say that was a defect ,no need to be happy anymore haha


erm,actually May I'm busying for my freelance job
getting died but is an awesome experience to made my life become more brilliant
Thanks God
Any Event or Roadshow Job plz kindly Wechat or Whatsapp ME
~joey0118


Attending My Dear Cousin Wedding Dinner At Ipoh
damn far & back there need around 7hours!
Wish they can love each other til the world End!Yeah!


I love the boy who are always keep mature wif anything, anyone such as U

没有评论:

发表评论