2013年6月10日星期一

Falling In Love

Joey Cheah is Falling in love wif...........


finally,school intakes is on tis thursday!!
hmm....a little bit nervous that I feel now
Welcome my new life,new friendz & new pressure



An awesome trip wif u guys before start my school!
thankful that u all let me have a memorable trip in Melaka !
even though We juz know each other only 3 days haha



Thanks tis boy always show his consideration for me 
Feel too touching.....haha
The most fortunately boy that u're haha be treasure huh!
hmm...izzit Dimple Girl should in love wif Dimple boy?lol


ya, face ur future without fear ,juz do whatever u want
give me more time that let me prove it ,keep going on
Start my School life wif tis babe girl


this place look very peace & nice, I love this feel alot
but the weather is damn hot! I can't tahan anymore haha

News Converse Shoes! Yeah

Starbucks Chocolate Cream Chip made My day become more Meaningful 
My favorites !!

1 条评论: